So, let’s talk about intentionally creating the life we truly love…
Have you ever found yourself struggling to find and/or do what it is that you want in life?
More often than not, we tend to forget to ask ourselves “What is it that I want?” because we’re either so fixated or being held down by what society tells us we should want.
We’ve been living a life so rooted in doing things other people chose for us; hence, we stress over the smallest issues, getting discouraged and frustrated when we don’t get results in a month.
But I know, we all know—that isn’t the kind of life we all want to live and age by.
We all want to be happy. We all want to enjoy life. We all want to be able to actually create a life we love.
And we are! We are indeed capable. We can actually live the life we love.
But how you ask?
That’s exactly what we’re going to find out in today’s episode with Rethinking Me LLC’s Founder, Tiara Nicole Riley.
Join us today, and together, let’s create the life we truly love!
Why you need to check this episode:
- Understand the importance of doing the work to discover what it is that you truly want in life, and acting on that;
- Find out how powerful intentionality is in your journey toward creating the life you love;
- Receive affirmation and support—that you’re truly capable of creating the life you really love; and
- Discover resources that can help you stay driven and passionate in going after your goals and ambitions in life
“Sometimes, you got to be willing to walk away from the bad or the decent in order to make space for the good and the great.”– Tiara Nicole Riley
“You can actually live the life you love. You could be well on your way in the next 90 days. You may not be there because sometimes you have to recognize there is a lifelong journey. But you can see tangible improvements in your life in three to six months of just being intentional about, first of all, figuring out what you want, and then making a plan to go after what you want and then actually doing it. Once you start to make those decisions that are aligned with what you actually want for your life, life’s good.” – Tiara Nicole Riley
“If black women were more happy with their lives and black men were more happy with their lives, maybe black love would be happier. Like, if we showed up to relationships happy, if we showed up to the relationship whole, living a life we love, if we got there first and then went into relationships, how much better would those relationships be? How much better would those parents be?” – Tiara Nicole Riley
“You have the chance to get it right the first time. Go after it now, while you don’t have bills, while mommy is still helping you with XYZ. This is your chance. Go for it now.” – Tiara Nicole Riley
“Our definition of what’s best for our child is not always what our child wants. And I think as a parent, we have to find that balance between allowing them the freedom to make their own decisions about what they want for their life and then helping them do that in the most strategic way.” – Tiara Nicole Riley
“I don’t think it’s really and truly ‘I don’t know’. I think it’s rooted in ‘I don’t feel like I have the autonomy to do what I want or ‘I don’t know how to do what I want and do so profitably.” – Tiara Nicole Riley
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Rethinking Me Website
- Tiara's Website
- Tiara's Instagram
- Other social media platforms: @tiaranicoleriley and/or @rethinkingmellc
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod