Let's talk about Sex confidence…
In this episode of the Lunch and Learn Podcast, we talk a lot about the regular routines as far as mental health and all other medical-related diseases. However, we don't talk about sexual health enough, we don't really talk about the topic of sex. It's been taboo for too long. I'm so glad that I was able to get an expert on this topic to come on here.
This week, we bring you an amazing guest, Dr. Jacqueline Sherman, better known as Dr. Jack. She is a licensed clinical psychologist and intimacy and relationship coach. She is driven by helping the modern high achieving woman have better sex and intimacy in their relationships through her intimacy coaching. She specializes in helping women who experienced miscarriage and fertility issues. She empowers women to own their sexuality and practice sexual self-care regularly.
This episode aims for you to learn more about:
-How to begin to increase self-love and body acceptance
-How to be more confident sexually
-How to start having intentional conversations about sex and intimacy, without shame and embarrassment
Take a listen now and stick around 'til the end in today's episode as Dr. Sherman dropped some amazing gems and figure out some tips that you can implement and take action with our episode title “Sex Confidence 101 with Dr. Jacqueline Sherman”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Jacqueline Sherman
- Five Ways to Have Better Sex
- One on One Coaching with Dr. Sherman
- Dr. Sherman's Tiktok
- Dr. Sherman's Twitter
- Dr. Sherman's Instagram
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod