A disease that affects 2.5 million worldwide usually doesn't get much fanfare but tell that to the 2.5 million affected. This week's topic is on Multiple Sclerosis, a immunological disorder that affects the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord & optic nerves. We will learn today just what exactly is Multiple Sclerosis, who gets affected and what are the signs & symptoms to look for.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Signs and symptoms
- My first experience in treating a patient with MS
- What it is like to experience MS from a patient's perspective
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.