Let's talk about Shooting for the stars …
On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we have Dr. Stephen L. Noble, a board-certified cardiothoracic surgeon. He is a decorated United States Navy veteran having served seven years on active duty as a general surgeon and cardiothoracic surgeon. He deployed to Afghanistan in 2016 as part of Operation Resolute Support. His clinical interests include minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgery, health outcomes disparities, heart disease prevention, cancer screening and prevention, and the integration of science and technology in medicine.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of having a community as well as bring health education to you while you are in the barbershop or hair salon.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod