Let's talk about the COVID-19 Vaccine?…
We are almost 15 million cases of COVID-19 here in the United States later and with no end of sight, one thing we are sure of is that a vaccine is on the horizon.
With the demand for the vaccine set to be extremely high the decision on who gets the vaccine and when they get the vaccine is up for discussion.
Unfortunately, I have heard from quite a few people who are questioning whether they are getting their vaccine shot(s) and want to wait for the “second wave” before getting theirs.
In today's episode, I discuss how we decide when someone will get their vaccine & why you shouldn't “wait” for it.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod