Let’s talk about Succeeding without sacrificing faith & fulfillment…
On this week’s episode of Lunch & Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you Dr. Brad Bellard (aka Dr. Brad), who is a mindset & performance coach for men. He is an Amazon best-selling author, national speaker, and host of the podcast and YouTube channel, ‘ELITE performance with Dr. Brad’ addressing topics related to the spiritual, personal, and professional development of men. Dr. Brad is also a double-boarded non-surgical Sports Medicine physician and Regenerative Medicine Specialist. He has worked with multiple professional teams including his prior service as assistant team doctor for the NBA Dallas Mavericks and is a regular guest on the Dallas-Fort Worth radio talk show Inside Sports Medicine.
In this episode, Dr. Bellard will discuss a lot of things that will benefit us only men but for us in general. Today, let’s learn about:
- How do we succeed without our personal life being neglected?
- What is peak performance and how do we define it?
- The key(s) to mastering work and life
- How can we be more effective and get both work and life done at a high level?
- Can we really succeed and be fulfilled and committed to our faith at the same time?
- Fulfillment is not a by-product of success, it is a precursor to success.
- Proximity to God = Peak Performance
- Relationship with God = Results
Join me on today’s podcast episode with our fantastic guest Dr. Brad Bellard as he shares a wealth of information and valuable talks with the theme “Succeed Without Sacrificing Your Faith & Fulfillment.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Brad’s Website
- Dr. Brad’s Twitter
- Dr. Brad’s Instagram
- Dr. Brad’s LinkedIn
- Dr. Brad’s Facebook
- Dr. Brad’s Book
- Dr. Brad’s Podcast
- Book a discovery call
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod