Taking control of Your Mental Health …
Mental health has several factors to consider. It includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. Our mental health greatly impacts the way we think, feel, and act. This is why being mentally healthy is as important as physical fitness.
In this episode, we are joined by our special guest Dr. Erica Goodwin, a double board-certified psychiatrist, best-selling author, top-rated speaker, integrated lifestyle coach, and more importantly, she is a fellow podcast and host. She is the host of better with Dr. Erica. She is extremely passionate about helping people do and live better.
Today we will discuss the significance of managing our mental health in order to live a better life. She will go right to the point about not doing ourselves a disservice and the importance of being spiritually, emotionally, physically, and cognitively well. Additionally, she will also tell us about some of her triumphs and offer some advice on how we may improve and do better despite all the challenges we encounter.
Join in for today's show as we discuss the importance of “Taking Control of Your Mental Health to Live Better” with Dr. Erica.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Better with Dr. Ericka Podcast
- Dr. Ericka on Instagram
- Dr. Ericka on Facebook
- Dr. Ericka on LinkedIn
- Dr. Ericka on Twitter
- Dr. Ericka on YouTube
- Free E-book called “The Overwhelm Solution Blueprint”
- Fix Your Fairytale Book
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod