So, let’s talk about the five biggest trends in relation to the future of healthcare…
Are you concerned about the future of healthcare, especially how technological and medical advancements can affect your longevity and health?
Well, you’re not alone. In today’s fast-paced world, staying ahead of the curve when it comes to our health is more critical than ever.
That’s why in this episode, we’re diving deep into the five biggest future trends in healthcare that you absolutely need to know about. So, if you’re curious about the innovations that will redefine healthcare, stay tuned because these trends aren’t just about prolonging life; they’re about ensuring that we live both longer and healthier lives.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Discover the five biggest future trends that we all should look forward to in relation to healthcare;
- Find out the importance of these medical and technological advancements in relation to saving more lives and providing better care; and
- Understand why and how these trends can lead us to live not only a longer but a healthier life as well.
“I don’t want the patient to fit the medicine; I want the medicine to fit the patient. I think it’s going to take the longest to really see fruition, but I think that [personalized medicine] is the direction we have to go to if we’re really going to be about personalizing care and taking care of the individual patient.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“I think we’d be a fool not to think that artificial intelligence can invade digital marketing, web design, video editing, and all these other things here but not have some type of benefit when we talk about healthcare.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“I don’t think they believe us, but I tell patients all the time—the good doctors, by minute two or three, we already have an idea what we’re going to do.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“It’s not like we didn’t want to do it [telemedicine]. We’ve been wanting to do it. Unfortunately, your insurance companies did not want to pay for it; that’s the honest truth.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“At the end of the day, obviously, someone’s going to make a lot of money, because healthcare is a business. But more importantly, there’s going to be a lot of lives saved because of the advances that we’re going to have.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“It’s one thing to live longer; it’s great if you’re 110-115. But are you a good 110, whatever ‘good’ means? Do you look good? Are you bedridden? What is that if you’re living longer if you’re not living healthier?” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – Use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod