Let's talk about the 7 naturopathic secrets…
On this week's episode of Lunch & Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you Dr. M. Samm Pryce, NMD (a.k.a. Dr. Samm), a world-class expert in natural medicine. She is a licensed Naturopathic Physician. She is sought after for her knowledge and mastery of blood type science and the Blood Type Diet and how this integrates into the field of epigenetics and nutrigenomics. Dr. Samm is the Chief Medical Officer for Balanced Integration, PLLC in which she guides patients to better health using Naturopathic Medicine.
Today, we'll learn how Dr. Samm uses tailored treatment plans for each of her patients, as well as how to live a more balanced and healthy life by addressing the root causes of their challenges. She will reveal the seven naturopathic secrets that can help us alter our health. She will also talk about her experience at naturopathic medical school.
Listen all the way to the end as we will get some great gems from our guest speaker Dr. M. Samm Pryce, NMD with today's episode, titled, “The 7 Naturopathic Secrets to Transform Your Health.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Samm's Website
- Dr. Samm on Facebook
- Dr. Samm on Instagram
- Dr. Samm on Twitter
- Dr. Samm on YouTube
- Blood Type Master Class
- Vital The Experience
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod