Let's talk about the black side of autism…
In this episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you a special guest, Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC. She is the CEO of Autism in Black as well as the better half of the Pierre Party of Five.
Today, Maria is going to talk about what is the black side of autism. More importantly, she's here to give us some more details on the upcoming Autism in Black conference, which will take place this summer. Also, we're going to get a little bit to her business on what she's been up to since the last time she's joined the podcast.
Episode 212 aims for you to learn more about:
- What it means to talk about the black side of autism
- 2022 Autism in Black conference
- New coloring book co-authored with my daughter
- The importance of being your personal advocate
- Being able to be an advocate for your family
- Tools of success to recognize if your child has autism
Listen to today's episode, as Maria joins me for an exciting and inspiring conversation on “The Black Side of Autism with Davis-Pierre, LMHC.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Autism in Black
- Autism in Black's Instagram
- Autism in Black's Facebook
- Moving Forward with Autism in the Black Community
- Our First Funnel Hacking Live Experience
- The Inaugural Autism in Black Conference
- An Update on Autism in Black
- A minority mental health checkup
- How Autism in the Black community fuels her passion
- Why World Mental Health Day is an Every Day Issue
- Death, Dying and Tough conversations
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.