Let's talk about the future of medicine …
In this week's episode of Lunch & Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you our amazing guest Dr. Kimberly Funches Jackson, a board-certified physician and the founder of Physicians Working Together. Dr. Jackson is also the founder of National Physicians Week, a national celebration, (March 25-31) that recognizes the dedication, sacrifice, and triumph of physicians across the board. Dr. Jackson founded Physicians Working Together (PWT) in 2015 to create an exciting social movement that focuses on connecting, collaborating, and caring for physicians, medical students, and the communities served. PWT provides a platform where doctors can combine efforts that will strengthen healthy physician relationships through collaboration and genuine camaraderie.
Today, Dr. Kimberly Jackson talks about the future of medicine, the importance of physicians working together towards a common goal, and making sure that physicians have a seat at the table.
This episode aims for you to learn more about:
- The Importance of Physician Camaraderie
- Aligning physician leaders as medical student mentors is crucial to the future of medicine
- Family Medicine (POST COVID)
- How strong the healthcare system is depends on the actions of everyone that it serves.
Join me and Dr. Kimberly today as we talk about how “The Future of Medicine Is In Our Hands”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Kimberly's Website
- Dr. Kimberly's Instagram
- Dr. Kimberly's LinkedIn
- Dr. Kimberly's Facebook
- Physician Working Together
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod