So let's talk about the importance of building a community…
In everything that you are trying to achieve – be it in your business, your spirituality, or most importantly, your health – everything is a lot easier to do when you have a system that’s there to support you when you’re up and when you’re down. And if you already know me, you’d know that I love to call that system a “community”.
Surrounding ourselves with people who are supportive enough to cheer for us and empowered enough to call us out when we’re not doing what we’re supposed to do plays a big factor in whether we will become successful or not; unfortunately, many still believe that doing things alone is the way to go.
Truth is, many of us need that group of supportive people who will encourage us, lift us up, and hold us accountable for our actions or the lack thereof; we just don’t know or acknowledge it yet.
So join me today as I shed light on why having that community around you is crucial to your success, and guide you on how you can build one for yourself.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Learn why you should build a supportive and empowered environment within your community early in your life;
- Find out what an empowered community looks like; and
- Learn how to select the right people to include in your community
“You can’t be successful in your goals and aspirations if you do not have partners along the way who are going to be there when you’re up, and more importantly, going to be there when you’re down.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“We have to get rid of this myth that being by ourselves is what’s needed to get to the next level. That’s just not true. It’s never been true.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“You have to develop a community that encourages you and lifts you up when you need it, but are also able to say ‘Hey, you’re not doing what you need to do; get back on the path.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“For some people, having a good community or a bad community can be a life or death decision.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“We talked about making sure that we empower our community members with the support that they need to feel empowered and feel some sense of ownership within the community; because if they feel that sense of ownership, they’re ready to rock.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, and listen to the episode however you like