Let's talk about the Inaugural Autism in Black Conference…
Get ready for 4 days of powerful discussions about autism and the black community.
The Inaugural Autism in Black Conference will be hosted By Maria Davis-Pierre, CEO & Founder of Autism in Black Inc. In her own words, she looks to empower all attendees by providing the resources to help better serve their families and communities.
The Autism in Black organization aims to bring awareness to Autism and reduce the stigma associated with the diagnosis in the Black community. Maria has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times, USA Today, and has collaborated with Microsoft. Maria’s unique approach to coaching and counseling exemplifies her drive and motivation toward greater acceptance and overcoming the barriers and personal struggles associated with raising a Black autistic child.
In this week's podcast episode, we have Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC to discuss the Autism in Black Conference.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Autism in Black Virtual Conference – Inaugural Virtual Conference Hosted by Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC CEO of Autism in Black Inc
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod