Let's talk about the Re-Introduction of Dr. Berry…
Are you an avid fan of Dr. Berry’s blogs and videos?
Do you learn a lot from his content, but haven’t really heard his story yet?
Or maybe you’ve seen one of his episodes, then you asked yourself, “Who is this person talking here with all this informative content?”
With now 200+ episodes, it makes sense that you only got to check the most recent ones uploaded, so sit back and relax, because you’re in for an awesome treat today!
Get to know Dr. Berry as he re-introduces himself and welcomes you into this space.
Tune in as he shares his story, focusing on why he’s so passionate about educating, and find out why it’s life-changing that physicians like him do it, too, nowadays.
Why you need to check out this episode:
Here, you’ll get to know Dr. Berry – your favorite board-certified Internist and host of Medicine Mondays and Real Physician Reacts – better;
You’ll understand the reason why Dr. Berry does this video and audio podcast thing, as well as being active and visible on social media, and why it’s important for a physician like him to do so; and
You’ll discover Dr. Berry’s podcasting journey – from the overflowing passion that led him here to the steps he’s gone through to make this happen, especially with how his public health degree played a huge role in how he became the physician that he is today
“Your patients understand that you are human. And if your patients understand you are human, they're going to understand, like ‘the same account that’s telling me medical staff may also tell me something about politics, may also tell me something about music, may also tell me something about a sporting event,’ because that's how a human typically works. If you want to have the social media platforms where literally all you talk about is this one thing, you can do so, but understand that kind of keeps you limited.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Episode 238 will let you know the following;
- Re-introduction to the new and old members of the Lunch and Learn Community
- Why I started online
- The social media journey from medical school days
- The thing that brings the most joy to teaching online
- The importance of caring for the community and why that drives what I do for the Lunch and Learn Community
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod