Today's episode is a reflection of a great weekend at the Momentum in Medicine conference. I officially come back as a rejuvenated physician ready to take on the world again. As a former academy graduate it was amazing to see such the new class MMC18 cross the proverbial stage of entrepreneurship and freedom in this health industry. I honestly became so rejuvenated that I decided to make a pledge that you will hear about in today's episode.
This episode is not your typical educational episode but I promise I will get back on schedule next week.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better