So let's talk about the ten men's health issues…
June has come to an end, and it holds great significance, especially for someone like me, as it is Men's Health Month. As we look back, we dedicated four weeks to addressing important issues and discovering ways to prioritize self-care so we can live a longer and better life with our loved ones.
But if you cannot get enough of our men’s health series, worry no more, for here’s a special episode as we welcome July!
Be sure to tune in as I present what I think are the top 10 by-laws of men’s health.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Find out which among the long list of illnesses and diseases should be men’s top 10 concern when it comes to their health
- Recognize the importance and power of early prevention and detection in relation to taking care of one’s health
- Understand how taking care of ourselves first helps us become our best selves for others
“It is when we’re old that all of our young ways catch up to us. So instead of waiting for us to get old and have our young decisions catch up to us, let’s take care of them when they’re young so we don’t have to deal with them when we’re old [and] so we don’t have to carry an oxygen tank around everywhere we go.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“First of all, [heart disease], it is a no.1 killer in general, but specifically for us, [men], it takes us out at a rate that we need to be mindful of it when we’re young, when we’re old, for ourselves, our family members.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“If you could just stop one bad habit that we know have beneficial results to you living longer, living better, it’s going to be the cigarette smoking. When it comes to cancer, there’s not a cancer that cigarette smoking doesn’t increase your risk of getting; let’s think about that” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“We know that yes, the c-word is a bad word; cancer is a bad word. But if we can catch it early enough, our prognosis [and] our treatment improves dramatically.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“When it comes to health and healthcare, you have to be greedy. When it comes to just living life, you got to take care of yourself first before you worry about taking care of others. Because if you can’t take care of yourself, then the others are not going to be able to take care of you.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod