Let’s talk about Time For Your Annual Check-up…
One of the many interruptions that COVID-19 has caused over the year is the annual check-up.
A recent Time Magazine Poll noted that 78% of people responded with postponing at least one medical service with over 27% reporting that they had skipped out on their annual check-ups.
These are some disheartening facts especially knowing that many people simply won’t just pick up & remember to go back for their visit. What starts out being a month, turns into 3 months, which then turns into a year and the number of diseases that can be missed over that time should frighten everyone.
In today’s episode, I am going to talk about the annual check-up and why it so important.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list. Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member. Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod