Let’s talk about Tips For The Resident Physicians …
On this week’s episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry I want to dedicate this one to my recent graduate class of 2020. As I get ready to usher in a new academic year I wanted to impart some wisdom into the new resident classes across the country.
In this episode, I talk about the journey of becoming a residency program director, what it was like being the fresh face in the program bringing in a sea of change and what is in store for new interns across the country.
I also take the chance to give a special shout out to my graduating class. These physicians started their medical career as residents when I started my career as a Program Director and I am just so proud of all their accomplishments.
Wellington Regional Medical Center Graduating Class of 2020
Dr. Michelle Santana
Dr. Keith Freeman
Dr. Matthew Romanelli
Dr. Jacob Hirsch
Dr. Gregory Mandile
Dr. Sarah Stamper
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod