Travel Wellness Summer…
In this episode, we are joined by our special guest Dr. Yvette McQueen, MD., a global physician on a mission to educate about health, travel, wellness, and disease prevention. Dr. McQueen also works as a travel group physician, ensuring that clients are healthy and safe before, during, and after their international trip. She is also a best-selling author four times over, as well as a speaker, blogger, consultant, CPR, and First Aid instructor, and a wilderness emergency care and international teaching instructor for the American Heart Association.
Today, we will talk about all of the things and opportunities available to physicians, which are not limited to working in an office or a hospital. We will also discuss her experiences as a travel physician, particularly in light of the current global pandemic, COVID-19 as well as go over some pointers and provide some gems on how to handle an emergency first aid situation.
Take a listen in today's episode with our phenomenal guest as we discuss about “Travel Wellness.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Yvette's Website
- Dr. Yvette on Instagram
- Dr. Yvette on Facebook
- Dr. Yvette on LinkedIn
- Dr. Yvette on Twitter
- Dr. Yvette on YouTube
- Wellness Lifestyle
- Travel 911 Book
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.