Let's talk about Prostate Cancer…
The prostate is a small walnut-shaped gland in males that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm.
Every 15 minutes, another American person dies from prostate cancer, that's about 93 deaths per day associated with prostate cancer, one in eight men will have prostate cancer during their lifetime.
In this week's episode, we are going to talk about the second leading cause of cancer-related death in men which is “Prostate Cancer”: its risk factors, the symptoms, and screening tests that we could possibly do to get kind of worn as successful as this cancer arises as well as how we can prevent this kind of cancer.
Find out on today's show and understand about “Prostate Cancer”. Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list. Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member. Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod