Let's talk about Urinary Incontinence
On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we have Dr. Fenwa Milhouse, a fellowship-trained urologist who specializes in female pelvic medicine and urogenital reconstruction. Born in Nigeria her family immigrated to the US where she would eventually end up at the University of Texas at Houston for medical school. She first received her calling to become a urologist after hearing a lecture about urology given by a black woman urologist.
Despite early apprehension & negative feedback from her advisors she persisted and would go to the University of Chicago for her Urology residency and subsequent fellowship.
She is apart of the Dupage Medical Group (the largest private practice group in Illinois) as their female pelvic floor surgeon which serves two large counties in the Chicago west and south suburbs. She is among the 2% of practicing black urologists nationwide. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Most importantly she is passionate about telling young people about urology and mentoring underrepresented minorities pursuing urology.
This week, I have Dr. Milhouse on the show to discuss the issue of Urinary Incontinence that affects over 25 million people here in the US and over 200 million people worldwide.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod