Let's talk about cholesterol…
In this new podcast episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you one of the tried and true topics here in general primary care medicine: cholesterol. Uncontrolled cholesterol is a disease that sometimes does not have any symptoms. The problem is that all of the issues associated with uncontrolled cholesterol, you definitely notice, including heart attack, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease.
Today's discussion will cover what cholesterol is, why the body needs it, and why the distinction between “good” and “bad” cholesterol is rather overrated. We will also discuss different stats on uncontrolled cholesterol such as the US success rate for treating the condition and other details.
Episode 232 will address the following topics;
- What is cholesterol
- Different types of proteins associated with cholesterol
- Cases of high cholesterol
- Associated risk factors of high cholesterol
- Treatment goals
- Prescribed treatment options
- Natural Treatment Options
Learn more about today's topic as we provide a brief educational explanation of what cholesterol is, its causes and risk factors, as well as some potential treatments.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod