Let's talk about treatment options for diabetes…
While diabetes is one of the most significant diseases there is in the world, it is not necessarily a life sentence. In fact, there are lots of different treatment options out there, depending on what your situation calls for.
However, despite the long list of available treatment options for diabetes, many diabetic patients still struggle with it; because more than just the medications, it takes a serious and dedicated lifestyle modification in order to win against diabetes.
So join Dr. Berry in the second of this two-part episode about Diabetes Awareness Month where he talks about the different treatment options for diabetes as he emphasizes the importance of lifestyle modification.
In this episode, Dr. Berry discusses the treatment options for diabetes as he explains what works best in which situations, while continuously stressing the importance of lifestyle modification in controlling diabetes.
Why you need to check out this episode:
- Discover the different treatment options you can take if you have diabetes, and which one will work best for your situation;
- Find out what, when, and how much you should eat if you are diabetic; and
- Understand the significance of lifestyle modification in dealing with your diabetes
“If you ask me, my job is to try to bankrupt these pharmaceutical companies. I want the lifestyle modifications to be just enough.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“We’ve always cared about diet and exercise. What happens is that when we were saying that diet and exercise is important, you weren’t listening.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- It's Diabetes Awareness Month
- Weight Loss Myths Part 1 with Dr. Sylvia
- Diabetes, Diet, Eating, and Physical Activity
- Diabetes treatment
- Types of Insulin
- Glucose Meters That Don’t Need Finger Pricks
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod