What To do When Your Doctor Gets Sued …
Medscape conducted research in which doctors from various specialties were questioned. They were asked if they have been sued. Interestingly, 60% of individuals who answered this Medscape poll have been sued at least once. And if the doctors were at least 60 years or older, that number increased to 80%.
In this episode, we will discuss an important topic: “What Happens When Your Doctor Is Sued.” I will be recounting my own experience with my first case.
Today we are taught and reminded that doctors aren't obliged to be perfect, nor are they expected to be. We're just required to give the patient our best effort. I want to inform you that if the physician got sued, it doesn't make them bad.
Connect with me on today's podcast as I discuss “What Happens Doctors Gets Sued.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry Pierre Website
- Dr. Pierre's Health checks
- Dr. Berry on Twitter
- Dr. Berry on Instagram
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.