This week's episode is a follow up to Episode 80 where I discussed some of the biggest fears physicians have today in regards to treating pain & more importantly prescribing pain medications. On this episode I discuss what happened after getting a call that a patient of mines had an untimely demise due to drug overdose.
Listen to today's show to hear first account my reaction on hearing about my patient's death and if I felt it could have been prevented.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better