Let's talk about Colorectal Cancer…
It is the second leading cause of Cancer Related Death for Men & Women
One of the most common symptoms of colorectal cancer can be no symptoms at all.
The rate of colon cancer is increasing among adults younger than 50.
I can keep going but the underlying issue is that colon cancer is a disease that we have been losing the battle on for quite some time and if it takes us dedicating a whole month to being aware of it then I am all for it.
In today's episode learn what is colorectal cancer & why 1 in 24 people will develop it.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Autism in Black Virtual Conference – Inaugural Virtual Conference Hosted by Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC CEO of Autism in Black Inc
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Is it time to get checked
- Racial Disparities in Cancer
- Fight Colorectal Cancer
- Mayo Clinic
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod