On today's episode we talk about Hospice care. With the recent news of Aretha Franklin being placed in hospice care and the almost immediate reaction from the general public I knew that having a discussion on just what Hospice is would be important for the Lunch and Learn Community.
Listen to today's shows to hear why Hospice could be an important service for your loved ones but also for the caregivers themselves.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better