Let's talk about the BA.2 COVID Variant…
COVID-19 has been spreading for more than 2 years now. We come across a variety of vaccinations as well as distinct types of variants. We thought that the COVID-19 pandemic was finally over since COVID-19 instances were already moving lower, we were doing so much better, and everyone was fully vaccinated. However, a new variety known as BA.2 emerged.
In this new podcast episode, I will give the latest update on COVID-19 both here in the US & worldwide. Also, I will be discussing a new COVID-19 variant that is beginning to make headlines across the world. As we are getting over the latest surge from the omicron variant here in the US there are already signs that a new variant is headed our way. Moreover, we will learn what the BA.2 variant is, and what the experts think will happen when it is the dominant strain here.
Episode 214 aims for you to learn more about:
- COVID-19 update in the US & Worldwide
- What COVID BA.2 variant is?
- How is it affecting the world right now
- Factors to consider about the variant
- Understanding what to expect with the new covid variant
Join me in today's podcast episode as I discuss the latest update of COVID-19 and will share information about “What is the BA.2 COVID variant?”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Health checks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- LLP 186
- LLP 205
- World Health Organization
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod