Let’s talk about the COVID-19 omicron BA.5 variant…
In this week’s Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry podcast, we bring you another rendition of our COVID-19 update. We’re discussing the most recent information on COVID-19, particularly the most recent omicron variant BA.5, which has quickly replaced older strains as the one that predominates in this country.
Today, I’m going to discuss why the BA.5 area has quickly risen to the top strain in this nation in less than three weeks and why we should be concerned.
This week’s episode will focus on;
- Recent COVID-19 update
- What is the BA.5 COVID-19 variant
- Symptoms of the Ba.5 COVID-19 variant
- What is different about this variant
- How you should prepare to deal with this new variant
- Why you should be worried
Find out today what makes this strain different from the others and what you need to do to get ready for a potential new wave of COVID-19 infections.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry’s Website
- Dr. Pierre’s Healthchecks
- Dr. Berry’s Twitter
- Dr. Berry’s Instagram
- Dr. Berry’s Clubhouse
- Dr. Berry’s TikTok page
- What is the BA.2 COVID Variant?
- CDC COVID Data Tracker
- The Omicron BA.5 variant is driving COVID reinfections across the US.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod