Let's talk about the Monkeypox Virus…
In this new podcast episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, we'll discuss another virus that is now causing some worry. It is now regarded as a moderate public health concern, according to the World Health Organization.
Today, I will respond to some of the most frequently asked questions from the Lunch and Learn community. So, we will discuss the monkeypox virus. Let's take a look at why it's getting so much attention right now and what you can do to avoid becoming infected.
Episode 221 will help you in understand and will provide knowledge on the following topics:
- Monkeypox outbreak 2022
- What is an endemic disease
- What is the monkeypox virus?
- Signs and symptoms of the monkeypox virus
- Treatment and Prevention
Keep listening until the conclusion of the podcast to hear my thoughts on why the monkeypox virus is creating so much concern during this global pandemic titled “What is the Monkeypox Virus?”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Healthchecks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- Dr. Berry's TikTok page
- Monkeypox by WHO
- Monkeypox by CDC
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod