This week's podcast episode is a special one as we have our first discussion with someone on the proverbial front lines in health care, THE PATIENT. With everyone wearing pink this month to bring awareness to Breast Cancer I knew that the point usually doesn't hit home unless its up close and personal. Bringing together a special episode is none other than a friend and former teacher of mines Pam Whigham discussing exactly what it means to be aware of Breast Cancer as she was recently diagnosed earlier this year and still is working on fully accepting the diagnosis.
Listen to the show as we discuss with Ms. Whigham why Breast Cancer was a diagnosis she did ever expect to hear, what did she do after first learning the diagnosis and what she would do different.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.