On today's episode we talk about health care accountability and ultimately who is responsible. With all of the recent changes in health care in the last decade and the people coming up on different sides of the coin when discussing whether healthcare is a right or a privilege I thought it would be interesting to see what some of the studies have shown when discussing the topic at hand.
Listen to today's shows to understand just what health accountability is, why its so important and ways to achieve the goal of success.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better