On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we provided a well needed update on the number one killer in the world but also the number one killer here in the US which is heart disease. Last year we had Dr. Mike discuss the importance of staying heart healthy but for reasons some that you can control & some that you can't this hasn't been the case.
1. Who can't relate?
We have tons of new information associated with heart disease and because of it's prevalence we are finding more relationships and associations with almost every field of medicine to study. There are very few medical specialities that get to avoid the affects that heart disease has had on this country.
2. Just who is to blame?
On the episode we are going to talk about guideline changes that may have played a role in over 121 million people suffer from heart disease. The American Heart Association offers its reasons but one that is telling is that one that me and Dr. Ducatel actually predicated would happen in episode 48
3. So where do we go from here?
As we talk about heart disease being one of the most deadliest diseases in the world we have to understand that it is not a death sentence and for most people you have the time to lessen the affects from it.
Questions I hope to answer for you…
What are the early signs of heart disease?
What are some of the most interesting facts about heart disease?
What are the different types of heart disease?
Why is heart disease such a big deal?
What you can eat when you are diagnosed?
Is there a way to prevent Heart Disease?
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod