Colon cancer is one of the most common cancers diagnosed in the United States. Which is unfortunate because it is also one that could easily be prevented by one test. Over 60,000 people in the United States will die from colon cancer and we can prevent almost 90% of that if we just got treatment before it was too late. Today we are going to talk about colon cancer, who gets colon cancer, and what you can do to stop it. I will also address a recent article that talks about which age group is on the rise for colon cancer
In this episode you will learn:
- What is colon cancer?
- Who is affected by it.
- How can it be prevented?
- Startling facts and figures
- Why this is no longer an old person’s disease
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.