Let's talk about Why the FDA paused the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine?…
On April 13, 2021, news broke out that the FDA & CDC were recommending that the United States pause all administration of the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine.
At the time of my writing, this post over 132 million people have received at least one dose in the United States with Johnson and Johnson responsible for approximately 6.8 Million of those doses.
The decision was a tough one to make for many reasons that we will discuss on the podcast. In today's episode let's talk about why the FDA/CDC pausing the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine was necessary.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod