With June being Men's Health month it is only right that we get to one of the fundamental issues that we see amongst the genders. For anyone who has ever worked at a nursing home or retirement village you know that women outnumber the men in bunches. There is no secret that women outnumber men as we get older. I am going to talk about some of the most common reasons why men die younger than women. You may be surprised by what I think the central issue of it all is.
In this episode you will learn:
- Common causes for men dying young
- What key word is associated with men dying faster
- Why many of these issues began when men are young kids
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.