Failure is just one of those things that I have come to accept is apart of life. For many of us failure at some point of our life has had life changing effects whether it be for better or worse. As a kid growing up I knew I wanted to be a doctor even tough I didn't know how or even knew someone who was one. This is a personal episode today for encouragement. I talk about some of the about some of my past failures on my path to become a physician. I also give some words of encouragement for premedical & medical students on their journey.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Dr. Berry overcame the dreaded organic chemistry in undergrad
- What happened during the first month of clinicals
- The biggest misconceptions that premedical & medical students have
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.