When I got my osteopathic medical degree I pursued a master's in public health and it's been one of the best decisions I have ever made. See why I feel that the Public Health degree has made me a better physician and why all doctors should have one.
In this episode you will learn:
- Who was influential in getting pursuing a MPH
- Why I feel that the degree should be a requirement for all doctors
- The issue with medical mission trips
- How doctors could apply the public health degree to practice
- The latest Measle epidemic
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell tell just one friend to subscribe as well.