When I got my osteopathic medical degree I pursued a master's in public health and it's been one of the best decisions I have ever made. See why I feel that the Public Health degree has made me a better physician and why all doctors should have one.
In this episode you will learn:
- Who was influential in getting pursuing a MPH
- Why I feel that the degree should be a requirement for all doctors
- The issue with medical mission trips
- How doctors could apply the public health degree to practice
- The latest Measle epidemic
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell tell just one friend to subscribe as well.
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.