Let's talk about Your Pandemic Pounds …
In this episode, we are joined by my esteemed colleague, Dr. Sylvia Gonsahn-Bollie, M.D., a popular author, speaker, and a Double Board Certified Obesity Expert. She is also a NASM certified group fitness instructor, holistic wellness coach, and speaker. Dr. Bollie understands the difficulties of weight loss, obesity, and living a healthy lifestyle both personally and professionally. Albeit her fourth time on the Lunch and Learn Podcast, she never fails to deliver incredible nuggets of knowledge.
Dr. Sylvia will provide us with some education today to help us get our minds back in the right frame, especially since we are all affected by this global pandemic. We'll talk about the way we eat, how we can see nutrition, how we exercise, and how all of these things have compounded with a story to tell. In this episode, she will also discuss her excellent book, “Embrace You: Your Guide to Transforming Weight Loss Misconceptions to Lifelong Wellness,” for which she has been recognized as a best-selling author.
Join in for today's show with our extraordinary guest, Dr. Sylvia Gonsahn-Bollie, M.D., as she discusses “Your Pandemic Pounds Have A Story to Tell.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Embrace You Book
- Dr. Sylvia's Website
- Dr. Sylvia on Clubhouse
- Dr. Sylvia on Facebook
- Dr. Sylvia on Twitter
- Dr. Sylvia on Instagram
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.