In this episode of Real Physician Reacts we will be having a discussion on the latest controversy involving 100 Million Dollars of Fraud associated with fake nursing diplomas and transcripts. What we know so far is that three nursing programs – Siena College in Broward County, the Palm Beach School of Nursing in Palm Beach County, and Sacred Heart International Institute in Broward County have been shut down and 25 people have been arrested over healthcare, and wire fraud.
Tonight’s discussion focuses on the facts of the case and the ensuing loss of trust in confidence in the healthcare system.
Several discussion points today;
- What caused the feds to investigate these schools in the first place
- What does it mean to have fraudulent diplomas and transcripts but still pass the NCLEX
- How has this hurt the credibility of the profession of nursing as a whole
- What should happen next?
- Feds announce massive takedown of fraudulent nursing diploma scheme
- Fraudulent Nursing Diploma Scheme Leads to Federal Charges Against 25 Defendants
Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Monday afternoon and Thursday Evening https://www.drberrypierre.com/YTsubscription