In this episode of the Real Physician Reacts series we will be having a discussion on the latest news on Covid-19 news including the National and Public Health Emergency declarations coming to a close in May of 2023. Deemed by many health professionals as a step in the wrong direction with some even calling it a public health disaster.
Tonight’s discussion focuses on the current facts and figures on COVID cases and how detrimental things will become once COVID-19 is no longer considered a public health emergency. We even are blessed to have a long covid survivor share his story.
Several discussion points today;
- The latest facts and figures associated with the covid-19 disease
- What are some of the things we are taking for granted that will soon disappear once COVID-19 is no longer considered a public health emergency?
- Talk about long covid
- We bring a special guest on live to talk about his battle against covid and how he lost it all while in the hospital
- Special Guest – Robert
- Biden Ends the COVID National and Public Health Emergencies
- What Happens When COVID-19 Emergency Declarations End?
Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Monday afternoon and Thursday Evening https://www.drberrypierre.com/YTsubscription