On today's episode I am discussing the most recent guideline changes for colon cancer screening. This is a disease that kills over 50,000 people yearly with the sad fact that over 90% of cases could have been prevented.
Find out today why colon cancer deaths are becoming a public health crisis, get a refresher on risk factors associated with colon cancer and ways you can get screened for colon cancer without getting the “dreaded” colonoscopy.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.