On today’s episode I am discussing the most recent guideline changes for colon cancer screening. This is a disease that kills over 50,000 people yearly with the sad fact that over 90% of cases could have been prevented.
Find out today why colon cancer deaths are becoming a public health crisis, get a refresher on risk factors associated with colon cancer and ways you can get screened for colon cancer without getting the “dreaded” colonoscopy.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better