On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we celebrate National Physicians Week. It occurs from March 25-31 and helps to highlight the work of physicians.
I think quite often as a physician you go through all this heartache, pain & struggle to become a physician and then once you get the ultimate goal there is a sense of gratitude is often missing.
On the episode you'll hear about how it started out as just a day of appreciation & evolved into the National Physicians Week.
Also, get a chance to hear who are my top 6 favorite doctors thus far on my journey of becoming such a great physician.
1. How to celebrate National Physicians Week
For those of you who have a favorite physician whether it be your outpatient clinical specialists (Internist, Family Physician), your Cardiologist/Surgeon, or even your child's Pediatrician whoever it is let them know how much they are appreciated.
Call their office, leave a message on their facebook pages or just post a status on your social media pages letting the world know what your doctor means to you.
Questions I hope to answer for you…
What is National Physicians Week?
Who are my favorite physicians?
How did it go from National Doctor's Day to National Physicians Week?
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod