In this episode of the Real Physician Reacts series, we draw on inspiration from the lawmakers in Tennessee who decided that because members of their congress chose to protest on behalf of the mass shooting that occurred in Nashville, those members were worthy of being expelled from their elected positions. So I figured that if the same thing could happen in medicine who would I vote to kick out of healthcare?
Today's discussion has comedic overtones but highlights a terrible problem in this country where even seeing kids get murdered isn’t enough to make those in power act.
Several discussion points today;
- republican Tennessee Lawmakers vote to expel three Democratic members.
- What are my top 5 choices of healthcare workers who would get voted out?
- What are some of the lessons we can learn from these Republican Tennessee lawmakers?
- Tennessee House votes to expel 2 of 3 Democratic members over a gun protest.
- What we know about the deadly shooting at a Nashville elementary school
Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Monday afternoon and Thursday Evening https://www.drberrypierre.com/YTsubscription