Any person who embarks on a new journey always has a point in their path where there is no looking in any direction but forward. That is what Affirmation 2016 has meant for me. What started out as a blog post turned into the blueprint for achievement goals for me in 2017. Like many, every year we secretly make our new years resolutions for better things in the following year but I went as far as putting it out there publicly not only as motivation but to serve as the public announcement that I would be a better clinician, person and excel in all my outside endeavors. It is during this time that I initially laid out my plans to better brand myself not only has a physician but as a thought leader & entrepreneur. The work of my affirmations also helped me create my first eBook, titled Affirmation 2016.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why putting my goals out in public was a huge motivator
- Why just being a regular clinician wasn't enough
- His frustrations as a physician
- What are the four new titles that I am hoping to accomplish by the end of 2017.
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.