Let's talk about how to make an impact despite the obstacles …
In this episode of Lunch & Learn with Dr. Berry, I give my personal take on what it means to be a physician trying to make a lasting impact in this current climate of health care and how despite it all the obstacles the mission must go on. Being a physician prior to the pandemic there was a certain sentiment towards doctors that was resulting in burnout at a record pace. There was just a general lack of love and respect given to our profession but a lot of that changed immediately once this pandemic hit.
Today, I will talk about what it was like being a doctor and seeing the change of public support as the pandemic first began and what has started to occur as people are hoping to close this chapter of the pandemic.
In this episode, we will discuss;
- The past & present status of the physician
- How the pandemic highlighted how physicians were viewed
- The importance of recognizing when you are having an impact on your community.
- The essence of physicians realizing how important of a factor they are in people's lives even when we don't get the admiration we deserve
Tune in to today's show and be inspired as I share “How to Make an Impact Despite the Obstacles”.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Health checks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod