Let's talk about is your doctor speaks your language?…
How’s your relationship with your doctor?
Do you find yourself leaving the room satisfied, with your concerns amazingly attended, or do you usually think there’s something wrong and it just won’t work for you and your health?
All of us, as human beings, are greatly unique in our own ways, but more often than not, a life-and-death situation could arise once you get into a doctor-patient relationship you shouldn’t be in. A mismatch between a physician and their patient could lead to a lot of harm.
So in this episode, Dr. Berry discusses why it’s crucial to get that match right by first knowing who you are. Join us today and avoid the disaster of a mismatch.
Dr. Berry stresses the importance of being in the right doctor-patient relationship as he explains what could happen if you and your doctor are a mismatched pair.
Why you need to check out this episode:
- Understand why it’s of great need that you match with your doctor, getting yourself in the right doctor-patient relationship that suits you;
- Recognize the importance of knowing who you are as a patient so you will know what type of doctor you need; and
- Find out what happens if a doctor and a patient get into a disconnect
“It’s very key for us to recognize who we are. Who am I? What type of patient am I? Because if I can recognize what type of patient I am, then it makes sense what type of doctor I should be looking for.” -Dr. Berry Pierre
“I think one of the reasons why I am as great as a physician that I am, you know, to my own horn, is that not only do I recognize all of these different types of patients; I recognize that even in me, I am all of those different types of doctors.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod