Let's talk about routine doctor's visits…
In this episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, we are going to be talking about the most important visit you can make to your doctor’s office. We are going to be kind of piggybacking off our last couple of episodes where we talked about high blood pressure and high cholesterol, which kind of leads into the reason why we need to discuss it, because, during this visit, we're going to ask all of the questions and important things needed to be done during this exam.
The “routine” doctor's appointment is so unlike the ordinary visit you would have while visiting your doctor. For many people, getting your health in order for the whole year begins with your annual exam.
From a medical professional's viewpoint, this is the routine appointment where I can spend the most time with my patient and actually be compensated for doing so.
However, the patient's perspective is that this is the regular appointment when you may discuss all of your concerns with your doctor that you generally don't have time to do so during any quick appointments you may have.
Today, we'll discuss the unique aspects of this appointment, including the questions you may anticipate being asked, the normal blood tests, and the diagnostic exams based on age, race, and gender that are required.
This podcast aims to educate you on the ensuing discussions;
- The importance of making the doctors visit a routine
- Why some much emphasis on the annual visit?
- Why does your doctor get to spend so much time with you during that visit?
- What are some of the questions you should expect during this exam?
- What are some of the common labs and diagnostic tests ordered during your annual exam?
- Why do you need to make a routine out of it?
Listen to the conclusion of this episode because I'll be bringing you a special podcast titled “The Routine Doctor's Visit with Dr. Berry Pierre” that will give some advice and guidance on how to enhance wellbeing and quality of life.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod