Quite often when a man walks in my office his reasoning usually falls under 2 categories, his partner/wife/mother(yes mother)/close family member brought him here or he wouldn't be here and some sexual function issues. We are going to talk about the second reason today. Unless you haven't been connected to any form of technology in the past 5 years than you have probably seen/heard a commercial promoting boosting a man's testosterone levels. Testosterone is the key word today. On this episode I am talking about the infamous low “T”, you will hear my thoughts on getting testosterone supplements, when you should actually be concerned about low testosterone & what foods can improve it.
In this episode you will learn:
- The benefits
- Signs and symptoms of low testosterone
- Who should be treated
- What foods can boost testosterone
- Side effects of testosterone replacement therapy
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.