One of the common questions I ask my patients right before the encounter is over is how their sleep is. For a few of them they respond that their sleep is amazing & probably sleep a bit too much but for most of them sleep problems have become such a common thing that they they just deal with it. Whether it be that they have trouble falling asleep or trouble staying asleep the results are still the same. The dream of getting 8 hours of sleep are something that they have never experierenced. If I had a penny for everytime one of my patients asked how they could get a good night sleep I'd be rich. I think one of my worst cases of sleep disorders was a patient who begin to have heart rhythm abnormalities that only occurred when they were trying to go to sleep. On today's episode we talk about some of the common reasons why you can't sleep & just how detrimental it can be for your health over the long run. You also be surprised to hear some of the tips that may help you starting getting a better night's rest today.
In this episode you will learn:
- The benefits of testosterone
- Signs and symptoms of low testosterone
- Who should be treated
- What foods can boost testosterone
- Side effects of testosterone replacement therapy
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.